The Ogre King
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The Ogre King is a first person grid based dungeon crawler, inspired by old classics such as Dungeon Master, Eye of the Beholder etc.
The game contains 11 levels to explore, 15 different enemy types to fight, some quests and puzzles and plenty of secrets :)
Can you help free the Land of Garandiel from the terror of The Ogre King?
This game and all it's content was made during a one week personal game jam :)
You can support me by buying this game and I will continue development on this and make more levels, increased gameplay depth and lots of content. This game was made in one week. Imagine if I spent a couple months on it :)
Warning: The video contains spoilers.
- 1,2,3 (or click on their icons) = Use item.
- Space bar or Mouse button = Attack while in combat.
- ESCAPE = Back to main menu
- Move and turn using WASD+QE or Arrow keys + DEL/Page Down
- S or Arrow Down = Flee from combat.
- K = Display the types of keys you have.
The game only saves between levels so spend your potions and scrolls wisely.
After a level is completed you get the chance to spend your gold coins to buy supplies for the next level.
- Potion of Health = Full health.
- Scroll of Strength = Temporary bonus to Strength (damage) which lasts 30 ticks. (Click on the Strength icon to see duration)
- Scroll of Protection = Temporary bonus to Protection (armor) which lasts 30 ticks. (Click on the Protection icon to see duration)
Note: A tick is whenever you move or when your combat round ends.
Hint: There are a lot of secrets. Discovering those will give you extra supplies and gold which comes in handy as you progress.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- The Ogre King 1.1Apr 26, 2020
- The Ogre King is now also available for Linux and MacApr 23, 2020